The Greenfield Community partners (City of Greenfield, Hancock Health, Greenfield-Central Community School Corporation and NineStar Connect) are committed to making our City a vibrant place where everyone can thrive and visitors love to explore.
In an effort to spread the word far and wide about our remarkable community, a comprehensive Greenfield Community website and social pages were launched in 2019. To further spread that message, build excitement and engage residents and visitors alike and, the #myGreenfield and #WhyGreenfield hashtag campaigns were added in 2020.
As the year closes, we are proud to take the Greenfield Community initiative one step further with a business toolkit created specifically for our area merchants and community stakeholders! The goals of the toolkit are simple:
- A unified approach to sharing all things Greenfield
- Increase social tagging and engagement across the board for all
- Build excitement and continue to make Greenfield a destination spot
- Encouragement of cross-partnerships and promotions
- Additional promotion of signature events
THE GREENFIELD COMMUNITY BUSINESS TOOLKIT
- Area to Submit Your #myGreenfield Events and News Releases
- Social Banners/Covers
- Social Posts & Suggested Copy
- Shareable #WhyGreenfield Videos (Located on Greenfield Community Facebook)
- Hello, Greenfield Segment Interviews
- Window Clings (Available for Pick Up at the Chamber or Main Street Greenfield offices)
- Restaurant Buck Slips (Available for Pick Up at the Chamber or Main Street Greenfield offices)
- Restaurant Table Tents (Available for Pick Up at the Chamber or Main Street Greenfield offices)
- T-Shirts, Masks & Mugs (Available for Pick Up at the Chamber or Main Street Greenfield offices)
Greenfield is home. It’s a great place to live, work and play. We’re pleased to take this important next step in the spreading the word about #WhyGreenfield!
GREENFIELD COMMUNITY BUSINESS TOOLKIT
To pick up your window cling, restaurant buck slips, table tents, T-Shirts, masks or mugs, please stop by the Greenfield Chamber of Commerce or Greenfield Main Street offices. Click each image below to download, or click here to download all graphics. Suggested social post copy accompanies each image.
Suggested Social Copy: We’re a part of the all things Greenfield conversation and you can be too! Follow the Greenfield Community pages on Facebook and Instagram. Tag and use #MyGreenfield.
Suggested Social Copy: Explore Greenfield and be a part of the all things Greenfield conversation. Check out local events online at https://www.greenfield-community.com/ and follow the Greenfield Community pages on Facebook and Instagram. Tag and use #MyGreenfield to share your adventures.
Suggested Social Copy: Touring Greenfield one bite at a time? Tag us and use #MyGreenfield to share your all things Greenfield foodie experiences with us. Let’s show Central Indiana #WhyGreenfield!